Fresh graduate with rich internship experience. Highly organized and efficient in fast-paced multitasking environment; able to prioritize effectively to accomplish objectives with creativity and enthusiasm; able to work with people of various backgrounds.
Aug 2011 - Aug 2015
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
(Scholarship from MOE Government Linked Company SM2 Program)
- Proficient in Java programming
- Familiar with scripting languages like Perl and Bash
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server
- Platforms: Linux(CentOS), macOS
Jun – Nov 2015
Front-End Web Developer, WuHe Technology Co., Ltd.
- Maintained and updated both desktop and mobile version of the website.
- Assisted back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
Jun – Aug 2013
Software Developer, IBM Singapore Software Lab
- Designed a text processing program using SQL Server and Perl for BigFix team.
- The program could process newly added log file and update the database automatically.
- It provided great support to the front-end development.
Jun – Aug 2012
Hardware Testing, TCL Communication Technology
- Created and modified several Bash scripts for automated smartphone testing under Linux platform.
- The improvement greatly reduced the normal testing time required.
Publicity Officer of IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- Designed several posters and other publicity materials for its workshops and industrial visits
Event Director of IET
- Organized an industrial visit to the oil refinery giant – ExxonMobil
Member of NTU Open Source Society
Member of NTU Wushu Club and Cat Management Network